Thursday 21 February 2013

Week Six :)

This week I arrived at the vets and was greeted by Laura who was on reception. I went upstairs to the staff room and hung my jacket up. I then went into the surgery room as operations were about to begin. This week I watched a dog and a cat being spade. This week, the girl that I am doing Work Experience with had her dog in the vet as she was suffering from lameness in her back leg. She was told that her would have to loose weight in order for lameness not to progress. We also learned about the liver this week as a dog had a very badly damaged liver. We learnt what functions the liver has and what could be the problem could be for it not working properly. We then went downstairs and swept, moped and cleaned the two consult rooms and the waiting room. This week was very interesting and I really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment