Thursday 21 February 2013

Week Five :)

This week was my fifth week of Work Experience in a veterinary centre. This week I was greeted by Niamh who was on reception and I went up to the staff room. I met the girl who is on Work Experience as part of her college course. We headed down to isolation and cleaned out the kennel and made a new kennel for that dog. When we were finished we went into the surgery room and watched Finbarr spade a dog. This week we learned about lameness in a dog. I found it very interesting as we talked about good and bad exercise for dogs. I found this interesting as I have two dogs and therefore I would like to know what type of exercise I should be doing with them. When the surgeries were finished we brought a dog for a walk. I then went to the village to post a letter. When I got back I went into the surgery room and watched another dog being spade. We then went downstairs and swept, moped and cleaned the two consult rooms and the waiting room. I am really enjoying my work experience and I am finding it very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment