Thursday 28 February 2013

Week Seven :)

This week I was greeted by Laura who was on reception. I went upstairs and went into the surgery room to help Kelly take bloods from a dog. I then cleaned a kennel out after a cat and a dog. This week we watched Finbarr spade a cat and a dog. We also watched Finbarr remove two chimers from a collie. He removed a chumer from the dogs mouth. I had to apply pressure to the dogs mouth where the chumer was removed. We learnt why a dog had to get excess skin removed from his face as he couldn't see properly due to the skin. We learnt about what dog would have the correct length nose and also learnt some interesting facts about the breed of dog that I have. I am really enjoying my Work Experience and look forward to each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment