Thursday 24 January 2013

Week Three :)

Today I had my third week of work experience in a veterinary centre. When I arrived I was greeted by Niamh who was on reception. I went up to the staff room and met a girl who is on work experience for college. Niamh came and gave us a list of things to do. We went to consult room one, and cleaned the weighing scales, windowsill, the table and the doors. We then went and cleaned the waiting room and the stairs. We went to the isolation room and cleaned up the bowels that were there. Niamh came to us and told us that we could make up the vaccine pouches. In the pouches we put a leafelet, a Beaufield Veternary Centre card and a magnet. I then swept the two consult rooms and the waiting area. I went to the kennel room and cleaned out a dogs kennel. I then washed the dishes from the animals lunch. I really enjoyed my third week of work experience :)

No comments:

Post a Comment